MSI X99S Gaming 7 Intel X99 Socket 2011-3 USB3.0 SATA3 6Gb/s ATX Motherboard
- £291.12 inc vat
- £242.60 ex vat
X99S Gaming 7 Key Features:
- Supports New Intel® Core™ i7 processors Extreme Edition in LGA 2011-3 socket
- Supports Quad Channel DDR4-3333(OC) Memory
- Turbo M.2: delivering next generation M.2 Gen3 x4 performance with transfer speeds up to 32 Gb/s
- SATA Express + USB 3.0 + SATA 6Gb/s
- Multi-GPU: Quad NVIDIA SLI & AMD CrossFire Support
- OC Engine: Reach higher overclocking results with more flexible BCLK adjustments at 100/125/167MHz.
- Audio Boost 2: Reward Your Ears with True Quality
- Killer Ethernet: Kill Your Lag
- USB Audio Power: Super Stable 5V Power & Better Signal Transmission over USB
- XSplit Gamecaster: Show off you skills to the world with a 2 year premium license for this popular streaming software
- Guard-Pro: Improved Protection and Power Efficiency
- OC Genie 4: Overclock in 1 Second
- Gaming App: Boost your framerate
- Click BIOS 4: Easily Fine-tune Your System
- Sound Blaster Cinema 2: Benefit from Creative software to get a more realistic surround sound experience
- Gaming Device Port: Optimized with Triple Gold-plating for High Polling Rate Gaming Devices
X99S Gaming 7 Specifications:
Supports New Intel® Core™ i7 Processor Extreme Edition for LGA2011-3 Socket
*Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.*
Intel® X99 Express Chipset
Support eight DDR4 2133/2200*/2400*/2600*/2666*/2750*/3000*/3110*/3333*(*OC)MHz DRAM, 128GB Max
- Quad channel memory architecture
- Supports non-ECC, un-buffered memory
4 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots, support up to 3-way mode
- 1-way mode: x16/ x0/ x0/ x0
- 2-way mode: x16/ x16/ x0/ x0*, 16/ x8/ x0/ x0**
- 3-way mode: x16/ x16/ x0/ x8*, x8/ x8/ x8/ x0**
* For the CPU that supports 40 PCIe lanes
** For the CPU that supports 28 PCIe lanes
10 x SATA 6Gb/s ports (2 ports reserved for SATA Express port)*
- SATA1~6 support RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5 and RAID 10
- SATA7~10 ports only support IDE mode and AHCI mode.
- Supports Intel® Smart Response Technology (Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1)
1 x SATA Express port*
- 1x M.2 port, supports up to 32Gb/s speed**
- M.2 port supports 4.2cm/ 6cm/ 8cm length module
- M.2 PCIe interface does not support RAID 0, RAID1, RAID 5 and RAID 10.
* The SATA Express port or SATA5~6 ports will be unavailable when installing the M.2 (Gen2 x2 mode) module in the M.2 port.
** Intel RST does not support PCIe M.2 SSD with Legacy ROM.
Intel X99 Express Chipset
- 6 x USB 3.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB 3.0 connectors*)
- 6 x USB 2.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB 2.0 connectors)
ASMedia ASM1042 Chipset
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports on the back panel
- 4 x USB 3.0 ports on the back panel
* Internal JUSB1 connector supports MSI Super Charger.
Realtek® ALC1150 Codec
- 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
- Supports S/PDIF output
1x Killer E2205 Gigabit LAN controller*
* The Killer Network Manager is only available for Windows 7 and Windows 8/8.1 currently. The supported drivers for other operating systems would be available on the website if provided by vendor.
Supports 3-Way AMD® CrossFireTM Technology*
Supports 3-Way NVIDIA® SLI™ Technology
* Supports Windows 7 and Windows 8/8.1.
Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin AT x main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin AT x 12V power connector
- 10 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 1 x SATA Express connector
- 1 x M.2 connector
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports)
- 2 x USB 3.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 3.0 ports)
- 2 x 4-pin CPU fan connectors
- 3 x 4-pin system fan connectors
- 1 x Front panel audio connector
- 2 x System panel connectors
- 1 x TPM module connector
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x Power button
- 1 x Reset button
- 1 x OC Genie button
- 1 x Multi-BIOS switch
- 1 x Audio power switch
- 1 x Slow mode booting jumper
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 port
- 2 x USB 2.0 ports
- 1 x Clear CMOS button
- 8 x USB 3.0 ports
- 1 x LAN (RJ45) port
- 1 x Optical S/PDIF OUT connector
- 5 x OFC audio jacks
The motherboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
The motherboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your motherboard specifications.
12 in. x 9.6 in. (30.5 cm x 24.4 cm) ATX Form Factor
9 mounting holes.