NZXT Source 210 Elite ATX Case - Black
- £47.94 inc vat
- £39.95 ex vat
The Source Series is NZXT’s chassis line designed to be a starting block for first time builders or a stepping stone for those who want to upgrade their rig later on. Each chassis faithfully serves their purpose as an affordable, memorable part of your system building experience; it may just be a keeper.
NZXT Source 210 Elite Specifications:
- 5.25” and 3.5” Screwless Design – Allows easy setup or removal of optical and hard drives.
- USB 3.0 – Provides the most up to date high speed data transfer.
- 2 x 120/140mm fan (1x140mm included)– Maximizes cooling potential.
- Bottom Mounted PSU – Positioned for the most effective PSU ventilation
- Wire Management Support – 20mm space for a neat and easy build
- Aluminum Textured Panel – Accents the chassis for a clean, modern look and feel
- Dual 120mm Front Intake – Takes advantage of front facing HDD bays for excellent airflow
- Maximum Cooling Potential – Eliminate heat by installing up to seven 120mm fans
Dimensions: (W x H x D) 195mm x 440mm x 495.5mm
VGA Clearance Maximum: 230mm w/ hard drive, 330mm w/o hard drive
CPU Heatsink Support: 160mm
Front Cooling: 2 X 120mm
Rear Cooling: 1 X 120mm @ 1200rpm (included)
Top Cooling: 2 X 120/140mm (1x 140mm included)
Bottom Cooling: 1 x 120mm
Drive Bays: 3 Tool-less External 5.25" Drive Bays / 8 Tool-less Internal 3.5" HDD Drive Bays
Expansion Slots: 7
Motherboard Support: ATX, MICRO-ATX
Front I/O Ports: 1 x Standard Audio/Mic, 1 x USB 3.0,1 x USB 2.0