**Stock levels and Prices for web orders only, please call for store stock**
Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 PC3-12800 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit, Retail
- £143.99 inc vat
- £119.99 ex vat
DescriptionGreat Looking, Great Overclocking Memory at a Great Price
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 memory modules are designed with overclockers in mind. Vengeance DIMMs are built using RAM specially selected for their high-performance potential. Aluminum heat spreaders help dissipate heat, and provide the aggressive look that you want in your gaming rig. As a bonus, the attractive low price of Vengeance memory will also leave lots of room in your system build budget.
Optimized for Compatibility with the Latest CPUs and Motherboards
Vengeance memory is designed specifically for the latest CPUs. Vengeance modules run at 1.5V for maximum compatibility with all Intel® Core™ i3, i5 and i7 processors, as well as the 2nd generation Intel processor family. Vengeance DDR3 memory is available in single modules, and two or three module kits, making it easy for you to match the DIMM population requirements of your motherboard.
Next-Generation Density for the Ultimate Power User
Most Vengeance DIMMs are built with two gigabit RAM ICs. These extra-dense memory chips allow you to have 8GB of memory using only two DIMMs, or to populate your triple channel system with up to an insanely large 24GB of system memory for extreme multitasking performance.
- Maximize your system memory capacity for ultimate performance
- Specially selected RAMs for overclocked performance
- 1.5V VDIMM spec ensures compatibility with 2nd generation (Sandy Bridge) Intel Core processor family
- Includes XMP performance profile
- Guaranteed to work on all dual channel Intel platforms
- Aggressive Look you want
- Attractively low price
- World famous Corsair reliability and performance
- 8GB Modules
- Each twin module set is tested at 1600MHz
- Vengeance heat spreader for styling and performance
- Packaged together immediately following system test
- Tested together at 1600MHz, Vdimm = 1.50V, at latency settings of 10-10-10-27 on Intel DDR3-based motherboards.
- SPD programmed at: JEDEC standard 9-9-9-24 values at 1333MHz.
- XMP 10-10-10-27 values at 1600MHz, 1.50V
- 16384 Megabytes of DDR3 memory
- Two matched 8GB modules
- 100% tested at 1600MHz in Intel based motherboards
- Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP)
- Lifetime Warranty
- Sandybridge/Ivybridge compatible